Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Jane, Week 9

Not gonna' lie, I just finished these 10 minutes ago. Fell behind a bit, and I'm definitely going to need to remake one of these, but in the interest of complete honesty, this is where I am this week:

D6

E5

I1

I3 (Yeah, definitely need to remake. Too much red.)

I4 (I love this one!!!)
 Bringing the grand total to (wait for it!) 46!


In other news, I'm eagerly looking forward to the holidays with my familia! What are you doing over the holidays?

Happy stitching,

Kelly

5 comments:

Bri said...

I love the red one with the bunnies....you can never have too much red!

Kelly Biscopink said...

Thanks, Bri! Maybe I won't re-do it, then. (Because, let's be honest , I really don't want to!) :-)

Anonymous said...

You are making excellent progress. I haven't made a single block on my Dear Jane quilt since you started yours. I will have to get cracking! Thank goodness I have some time off work in January to do some fun stuff like sewing.
I agree with Bri. I love the red bunnies. Red is my favourite colour, and I adore the little fussy-cut faces peering out of the block.

brownj6610 said...

I vote to keep the red also. Just make a few more that are primarily red to balance this one. It will make your quilt pop.

Unknown said...

I am still jealous.